- The transmission or posting of chain letters or pyramid schemes, or other acts that involve deceptive online marketing practices or fraud;
- Acts that may materially and adversely affect the quality of other users’ experience;
- Use any payment source you are not authorized to use or engage in a fraudulent transaction;
- Manipulate or abuse the credit card or ACH payments process in any way, including, but not limited to, making a payment to create cash from a credit card;
- Access BillGO from a country other than the United States;
- Actual or attempted unauthorized use or sabotage of any computers, machines or networks;
- Introducing malicious programs into BillGO’s Services, network or servers (e.g. viruses, worms, Trojan horses, etc.);
- Engaging in any monitoring or interception of data not intended for you without authorization;
- Attempting to circumvent authentication or security of any host, network, or account without authorization;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on the Services, technology underlying the Services, or other users’ content, in whole or part;
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on the Services (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in these Terms, or as expressly authorized by BillGO in writing;
- Using any method, software or program designed to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information;
- Transmitting, receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that is abusive, indecent, defamatory, harassing, pornographic, obscene or menacing, or a breach of confidence, privacy or similar third party rights;
- Transmitting, receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that violates any intellectual property rights of a third party, including, without limitation, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or copyrights;
- Transmitting, receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Falsifying user identification information;
- Using the Services for anything other than lawful purposes including, but not limited to, intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national or international law; or
- Impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a BillGO representative, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
BillGO enforces a zero-tolerance SPAM policy regarding information transmitted through our Services. BillGO may determine in its sole discretion whether any transmissions are considered SPAM. SPAM includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Bulk unsolicited e-mail, promotional material, or other forms of solicitation sent via the Services, or e-mail that advertises any IP address belonging to BillGO or any URL (domain) that is hosted by BillGO.
- The use of web pages set up on ISPs that allow SPAM-ing that directly or indirectly reference customers to domains or IP addresses hosted by BillGO.
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the true origin of the message.
If BillGO determines that you have posted one or more articles of SPAM, we may cancel your BillGO Account immediately and take steps to prevent you from using our Services at any time thereafter.