Bill payments are stuck in the past – BillGO is changing that.
A leader that likes being part of a team working closely to solve problems. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Leading & collaborating with team members is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly-growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time bill payments, rich data and security to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We provide services to some of the largest banks and several of the power-players in the payments industry. BillGO is experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and go on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Salary and Benefits: We offer very competitive salaries and benefits, including unlimited PTO and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work, including sit/stand desks
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of snacks and drinks – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO – we have an on-site workout room, and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking once a month
- Fun Environment: Across all our locations – we’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – our office spaces are designed around the open office concept and we enjoy collaboration.
Fort Collins Office has the best deck in Northern Colorado, great views, fantastic brews and even nerf gun battles every now and then. Check out what Fort Collins has to offer http://www.visitftcollins.com/.
For any of our positions we do ask that you are already local or are willing to relocate.
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
BillGO is looking for a motivated leader to build an outbound call center that will help drive business adoption. The Director of Supplier Enablement will have a history of leading and scaling results-driven inside sales teams in high-growth environments. This person will be highly successful at making outbound calls to build the program, and then build the unit to train others for similar success. Key factors for this position will include experience in payments or adjacent markets, but also being a problem solver, continuous learner, team-builder and great collaborator in fast-paced environments.
- 8+ years of call center management experience
- Great interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills; applied across the organization and with clients
- Strategic thinking and problem solving; good sales and business acumen
- Experience with B2B sales operations
Recommended but not required:
- Experience in payments a plus
- Experience with client management tools
- Experience with billion-dollar payment systems
- Experience with scaling a hypergrowth company
- Own the entire process from setting up the call center to scripting, hiring, selling, and managing a large team – all while managing quota and quality
- Work with company leadership to help define and articulate sales objectives and vision both verbally and in sales documentation; make sure individual objectives are met and in line with the company’s overall plan
- Create and socialize key metrics and reporting to track success; ability to pivot as needed to achieve success
- Proactively solicit customer feedback and understand current customer wants and needs; channel that back to the product team and leadership
- Build positive relationships and work with individuals and teams across the organization and with external partners
- Continually train to ensure sales and Product knowledge are to a high-standard; be proactive in supporting and mentoring your team
- Monitor calls and do live assessments; provide feedback and training as appropriate to ensure individual team members are supported for success
- Be a problem solver and achiever!
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Careers@billgo.com.