Bill payments are stuck in the past – BillGO is changing that.
A high energy human resources professional and recruiter, that likes being part of a team working closely to capture huge opportunity and solve big problems. Collaborating with team members is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly-growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, revenue and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing of exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and go on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Salary and Benefits: We offer very competitive salaries and benefits, including unlimited PTO and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of snacks and drinks – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO – we have an on-site workout room, and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office with great views, fantastic brews and even nerf gun battles every now and then
We do ask that you are already local to Fort Collins or are willing to relocate. If you like the outdoors, beer and no humidity, you’ll love it here! But even if you don’t like those things, there is plenty of other stuff to do. Check out what Fort Collins has to offer http://www.visitftcollins.com/.
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
BillGO is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for helping an organization take business to the next level, who can work in a fast growth environment and is used to implementing programs to recruit and retain the best people in the workforce today, as well as tomorrow. The ideal candidate will know how to put together the programs to educate the entire organization on what it takes to stay as one of the top places to work. Candidate will also know how to actively recruit and bring the best talent into the environment that is mission focused, value based, and highly successful. Key factors for this position are being strategic, have a strong technical aptitude, be a problem solver, continuous learner, and great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of HR and Recruiting, with specific skills in identifying and bringing in the most talented software engineers and tech contributors
- Ability to work with wide range of people in various office locations
- Guide and work with internal programs and benefits to maintain highest level of satisfaction
- Ability to autonomously drive and prioritize multiple initiatives alongside various teams
- Work effectively as an individual contributor
Recommended but not required:
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience in payments a plus
- Experience with scaling a hypergrowth company
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Careers@billgo.com.