Bill payments are stuck in the past – BillGO is changing that.
A software engineer that likes being part of a team working closely to solve problems. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Collaborating with team members is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly-growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and going on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Salary and Benefits: We offer very competitive salaries and benefits, including unlimited PTO and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work, including sit/stand desks
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of snacks and drinks – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO – we have an on-site workout room, and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun! We do ask that you are already local or are willing to relocate.
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
BillGO is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for software development to join our team. The Software Engineer is a unique position that would have a broad technical background. Key factors for this position are not only technical aptitude, but also being a problem solver, continuous learner, and great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- Design, deliver and maintain highly scalable and reliable APIs to facilitate real-time payment processing
- Define and analyze key metrics to drive growth in real-time payment processing and monetization
- Collaborate with product architects and fellow software engineers to deliver features to customers
- Engage with prominent financial industry partners to coordinate design decisions and deliver end-to-end solutions
- Engage with customer support and data specialists to ensure a reliable and scalable service
- Where appropriate, interact directly with customers to understand and resolve issues
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience with high-scale transactional data processing
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to own broad feature areas independently
- BA/BS degree preferred in Computer Science or equivalent
- Willingness to work in a highly-collaborative environment where the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere. Candidates must be able to embrace this culture, foster idea generation, and work to cultivate the best ideas into an executable plan.
Recommended but not required:
- Experience with Fraud, Risk, Compliance, and Payments a plus
- Experience with billion-dollar payment systems
- Experience with scaling a hypergrowth company
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Careers@billgo.com.