Bill payments are stuck in the past – BillGO is changing that.
A software architect that likes being part of a team working closely to solve problems. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Collaborating with team members is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make a daily impact on a business.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, revenue and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and go on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Salary and Benefits: We offer very competitive salaries and benefits, including unlimited PTO and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work, including sit/stand desks
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of snacks and drinks – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO – we have an on-site workout room, and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking once a month
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office with great views, fantastic brews and even nerf gun battles every now and then
We do ask that you are already local or are willing to relocate. If you like the outdoors, beer and no humidity, you’ll love it here! But even if you don’t like those things, there is plenty of other stuff to do. Check out what Fort Collins has to offer http://www.visitftcollins.com/.
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
BillGO is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for software development to join our team. The Software Architect is a unique position that would have a broad technical background. Key factors for this position are not only technical aptitude, but also being a problem solver, continuous learner, and great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- 7+ years of development experience
- 3+ years as a team lead or similar position
- Experience designing and implementing high scale, highly reliable software systems
- Experience designing and implementing cloud architectures
- Ability to maintain awareness and advise multiple teams with different tech stacks
- Ability to create high-level architectural specifications, frameworks and initial proofs of concept, as well as help teams execute against the plan
- Experience with coding and maintaining the code base in at least one project
- Experience with designing new software, making large revisions, and integrating with client systems
- Ability to collaborate with the development team to gain feedback and evaluate feasibility of various solutions
- Ability to switch context quickly to explain technologies to different audiences quickly and concisely
- Willingness to work in a highly-collaborative environment where the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere. Candidates must be able to embrace this culture, foster idea generation, and work to cultivate the best ideas into an executable plan.
Recommended but not required:
- Experience with billion-dollar payment systems
- Experience with scaling a hypergrowth company
- Previous experience working with consultants (internally and externally) with positive outcomes.
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud and Azure specific products
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Careers@billgo.com.